Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Loving God makes Hell & it's minions interested in you



So this is how we know we are in the faith, if the world, or worldy people are frustrated with us, I'm guessing we must being doing something right.  If on one side, I have sisters in Christ who are thanking me and loving me for what I do and say, and other people I love who are not followers of Christ getting mad at me and telling me I'm doing things wrong....I must be doing it God's way.

This is what I tell myself because it can become a battle of the mind.  The Bible tells me God is with me, all the time.  He gave us a Son who's name shall be called Emmanuel = God with us.  I love having scripture memorized because, when in my mind I am trying to figure things out, the Holy Spirit will bring to rememberance verses like we wrestle not against flesh & blood (people) but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  Eph 6:12


It is hard for my flesh but Romans 12:18 tells me, if it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.  OK Lord, I will do my absolute best.  I will love like You love and I will not compromise what Your word says and tells me to do.  When we read God's word we are accountable because we cannot claim ignorance.  Therefore, I will continue to fight against the principalities and powers that come against me.  satan wants to wear me down and as soon as he starts to, I am thankful for the Holy Spirit who brings to rememberance God's word to me and Godly friends who help me keep the faith and know who God is.  (yes I know I didn't capitalize the s in satan, I don't feel he deserves one.)  :)

So just remember that loving God makes hell interested in you.  But we can withstand the fiery darts of the wicked, by taking the shield of faith everyday.  Eph 6:16  It can be hard, but we must endure the battle, because we know in the end Good will overcome Evil.  Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  Eph 6:13

If you are one of my sisters in Christ, thank you.  Thank you for loving me and helping me see things thru God's eyes.   I am so thankful to have a Godly husband who is so full of grace and wisdom he helps me immensely.  I don't know how I could walk through this journey alone.

1 comment: